Well-known in the agriculture sector, we are experts in manufacturing and supplying of a wide array of Seaweed Extract. We offer clients highly useful extracts of sargasum and aschophyllum which enhances the absorption of soil nutrients in plants. All these extracts are also strengthened with amino acids, humic acids and fulvic acids with preservatives and emulsifiers for an improved shelf life. Entire stock of manufactured Seaweed Extract is tested for purity and its compositions.
- Minimizes the rate of aging of plants
- Enhances plants resistance against unfavorable weather conditions
- Protects against parasites
More Details of Seaweed Extract
We can offer the clients with 100% water soluble and imported seaweed extract of Aschopyllum and Sargasum. We also have organized to repack formulation in bulk. This contains organic components (Gibberline, Auxine, Micro elements and Cytokine). Seawood extracts are available with us with strengthened amino acids 8%, Fuvic acid (6%) and Humic Acids. Emulsifier and proper preservative are incorporated to attain improved shelf life for avoiding fermentation.
Seaweed can hence be quite effective as a fertilizer appendage to aid restoration of the soil conditions.
- Enhancement in biological activity
- Promotes seed germination
- Improved absorption by plants of soil nutrients
- Improves growth of radicular systems
- Decrease in transplantation shock and improved growth
- Promotes formation of chlorophyll
- Enhances blooming interval and fruit quality and quantity
- Decreases the aging procedure
- Improved resistance against high temperature situations and parasites
- Longer shelf life
Dose: For spray 100-150 gm powder mixed with 200 Ltr water for 1 Acre. 1 Grm powder mixed with 1 Kg seed for seed treatment.
Dose: To 2ml per ltr. Spray water 12% seaweed extract is added and 200-250 ml solution spread per acre of land.
B1, Royal Residency, Pushpanagri, CBS Road, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, 431001, India